- Date: From July 25th, 2022
Opening hours: (time slots available every half hour)
- Weekdays: 10am–8pm
- Weekends & holidays: 9am–9pm
- Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
- Location: The Boiler House (152 Brick Lane, London, E1 6RU).
- Price: Ticket prices will start at £19.90 for adults and £11.50 for children
- Age requirement: All ages!
- Parking Available: Paid parking around the area
- Accessibility: Partly wheelchair accessible
Nearest train/metro station:
- Shoreditch High Street (Overground)
- Liverpool Street (nearest Tube)